Suggestions for inspiration
Here you can find a list of month-related contemplations to help you get started.
Keep in mind these are just suggestions to consider while looking for inspiration, so feel free to think outside the box and come up with your own ideas.
Be original, be creative and have fun with this topic.
1. If months were people, what would they be like?
2. If months were music genres which ones would they be?
3. What emotion does each month awaken?
4. If months were ways to die, what would they be?
5. What color fits which month? What taste?
6. Which month was the longest for you? The loneliest?
7. If you could re-name the months, what would they be called and why?
8. If you had to pick one month to spend eternity in, which one would it be? Why?
9. If you had to define each month for a being from another planet, what would you say?
10. Which month is the loudest/most silent?
11. Which months make you think of the past?
12. What will months be like in the future?
1. What’s the weirdest New Year’s resolution you made?
2. Who did you hold hands with in January?
1. Where would you travel in February?
2. What was your worst Valentine’s?
1. What animal is March for you?
2. Is March the month of deceit?
1. What do you dream of seeing in April?
2. Who are the biggest fools in April?
1. Why is May so inconspicuous?
2. What would it be like to be in a May-December romance?
1. Did you ever wait for anyone to come back to you in June?
2. If June were a girl, what would she look like?
1. What do summer kisses in July taste like?
2. Did we stop having summer flames and flings and flaunts in July?
1. Did you end up hating somebody born in August?
2. Wasn’t it August when you boarded that plane?
1. What's your fondest memory from your schooldays? What's the most horrible one?
2. Do you ever wish you could sleep through September? Why?
1. What if Halloween monsters were real?
2. Does October creep up on you? Suddenly, unexpectedly?
1. Do you remember remember any particular November?
2. What’s makes you happy in November?
1. Why do I feel so old at the end of the year?
2. Don’t you think December is the best time to eat warm, home-made food?